Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A quick post on my birthday.

Janet's joke made me very happy that peanuts are on the "do not eat" list since they appeared to incite the gall bladder attack. I'll decide if I'm for peanuts after the gall bladder is out and I have forgotton that joke! It will be coming out after the first of the year.

At the clinic today for labs and a neupogen shot. The ANC was up to .2. Not a huge gain, but going in the right direction.

No news is good news at this point about the bone marrow biopsy. If there was disease in it, I would have heard that today.

I have a better view of the world today. I still feel alarmed about the blood counts, but it is what it is.

I dressed up in new clothes with makeup....alas no mascara yet. New clothes always make a girl feel better!
cm

3 comments:

Sara Beth said...

Happy 55th! I hope you are wearing new clothes and sucking the chocolate off of peanuts! Love and hugs, Sara

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday there girl! Can't wait till we are both healthy enough that I can stop by for a visit. ;o)

Happy New Year, here's to a Very healthy 2009!!!

Nancy in VA

Anonymous said...

As we say goodbye to the year of the detour, as I believe Cathi dubbed it, I would like to wish Cathi and all of you a very healthy, happy 2009!

Just stay focused, everyone, and we'll all get there together. What a celebration that will be.