Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Plan...Change of Plans

Today I'm reporting a new Plan. Ahead of the plan. so that it doesn't derail me when get to the plan. If you see my blog monetized, you will know I have been derailed and someone will be in here soon to figure out a solution. In the meantime, hang in there.

The new plan is steroids. The wonderful terrible drug. It comes with 24 hour diuretic and a catheter. Another issue of "fewer guests please." So we'll try to get to get it down to a personal perspective.

Last time I was out of it so I don't really know how it went from a person perspective. The new plan has already been implemented because it doesn't. We'll just have to be watching from a plan from a planetary perspective to see what happens.

I also don't know how current the the blog updates will be. I will work on finding a sub. But I remember that I had trouble reading anything at all on on the computer.

Meanwhile I think you commenters have a live one on your hands with "one-eyed Nedra" on board again.

GRIN> Cathi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new plan eh? Well new plans are good and ok. Steriods will definitely be interesting for you! We hope it all goes well and we look forward to reading the updates if and when you can get them posted. We're all still out here rooting for you, visitors or no visitors.

Love you!
Craig and Margaret

ROMIS Real-Time Outfitting Management Information System

BAMc said...

New plan’s fine. Be flexible. Stay strong. Hunker down and you will get through it.

We are out here rooting for ya. Blog when you can. Or designate one of your apt sub-bloggers. Or we can keep posting to this one. We’re flexible and fun.

Relax, rest and recover.

Vertsup – What people with vertigo say when looking up.

gail said...

The fact this time through you are still able to post at all is fabulous. I am definitely fine with reading whatever and whenever you or the sub can post.

You are always in my prayers - and I am relentless in reminding my friends to keep you in theirs too.

Love you so much!

calic: What Cathi's hair looks like when it grows back with that curl on top.

Walt said...

Cathi, great to walk twice with you yesterday. Lori has the new regiment WEB - Walk, Eat, Breathe; Maybe better said as BEW (Not to be confused with the redneck word for the other boyfriend)

So keep up the good work, and the continued improvements on your regimine. We are keeping you in our thoughts at home. Lots of hugs from Caroline & Anthony.

Tabsters - A word for self referal commonly used by those in help groups for over achievers in organizing.(can't beat gails - calic)

Anonymous said...

As I hear about all of these plans, and visits, and treatments, I keep thinking that it must be so hard to not be "in control" or "in charge" of your treatment. On the other hand, the doctors are the ones with the most experience in dealing with all of this, so losing "control" might be the best thing.

You are such a courageous fighter! Keep up the good work!

I miss you and hope to be able to see you soon.

Love,

Cheryl