Saturday, July 19, 2008

How do I post? Get your answer here!

Some people have asked about posting to the blog. I realized there was a setting that was wrong so hopefully this will resolve those issues.

- Go to the blog entry you'd like to comment on. Hint: Mom and most of us read the most recent entries first.
- Click 'Post Your Comment' or the hyperlink that has the # of comments linked.
- Enter your comment in the 'Leave your comment' field.
- If it shows up, enter the word verification in the box just below the scrambled word.
- Click the radio button next to 'Name / URL.'
- Enter your name and you can enter your own URL if you'd like.
- Click 'Publish Your Comment'.

Your comment should show as saved.

If you have additional problems, please contact me at conorm@slalom.com and I'll see what I can do to ensure you are able to join in the fun. Mom needs as many people as possible to help motivate her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cathi.

We are thinking of you and you are in our prayers. You are a wonderful, strong lady and we have faith that you are one to beat this thing!

Much love, Dan and Stephanie

Anonymous said...

It stands to reason my first blog posting is for the girl who taught me how to create my first Excel Spreadsheet. Hope I don't make too many columns ;)

Many at White Goss Bowers are sending positive thoughts to you. We figure visiting is restricted - but want you to know you are in our thoughts & prayers.

Stay Strong, Olympian Woman!

Pat Curtis